The home has been updated and refreshed the moment you walk through the front door you will appreciate what a beautiful place it is. With room to make this wonderful little house your own, with either adding an entertainment deck off the back or even a bigger shed with the room to grow.
This flat 1.5 Acres is ample room for whatever your heart desires a pony, room for the chickens or the children to roam free. The nice owner-occupied neighbourhood that isn't encroaching on your privacy.
At a glance:
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Updated kitchen with induction electric cooktop and oven
- 4 Bedroom 2 with built-ins
- A spacious and very stylish bathroom with a large bathtub, walk-in shower and separate toilet.
- Updated laundry with new countertop and storage
- Every man needs a shed - enjoy the 12x12 m2 with Power, water and a workshop plus room to store the toys.
- 10 Panels Solar system.
- Designated Firepit area and undercover area could be used as an entertainment area or a carport.
A peaceful walk to the heart of Cambooya. Cambooya is a family-friendly country town enjoying facilities such as a Primary School, Kindergarten, Day Care Centre, Convenience Store, Medical Centre, Chemist and Post Office, a Mechanic and Fuel Station and Courier Depot, Police Station, and the Cambooya Rural Fire Brigade.
The weekly visit from the Toowoomba Councils Mobile Library. There are several local Churches, and the Showgrounds host regular Pony Club events and Camp drafts. At the end of the day take your family out for tea and meet some friends at Cambooya renowned Bull & Barley Inn.
Call Isabel Rowe on 0409 983 115 or Joanne Rowe on 0419 664 034 for the private inspection or keep an eye on open times for upcoming weekends.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Openable Windows
- Window Treatments