289 , Wyangapinni Road, Springside QLD 4356POA
LYNVALE An Affordable Rural Lifestyle!
Mixed Farming - Springside QLD
Owners’ situation has changed, and they are on the move. All the hard work has been done with a fresh approach and a good tidy up this Rural acreage property is looking for new owners to call it home.
This property really does feature the best of worlds, rural living, the ability to run cattle or grow your chosen crop. Just 10 minutes into Pittsworth & 45 minutes into Toowoomba, this beautiful low set brick home is ready to move into. As you approach the house, you’ll notice the leafy landscaped gardens that surround this beautiful property.
Peaceful and easy maintained house yard with a 9m x 6m powered shed then a brand new shed 12m x 7m with a 6-meter awning
– Four built-in bedrooms
– One brand new bathroom
– A Updated kitchen
– A slow combustion wood heater in the living room.
– A/c to the main living of the house and bedrooms.
– Built-in the office with built-in cupboard still room for a single bed. With NBN
– 3 Phase Power to the shed 12×7 with a 6-meter awning
– A windmill bore watering cattle troughs, garden & toilet
– 3kw solar system
– Power & lighting to the machine shed, a PowerPoint in the paddock as well
– Solar hot water
– 75,000 litres of rainwater storage
– Cattle yards & near-new cattle crush
The finishing touches have been done! This home has been meticulously maintained and cared for, all you need to do is move in! Call Joanne today to schedule your private inspection. 24-hour notice is required as the owners have small children if this is possible, please.
- Mixed Farming
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 30.84 hectare
- 4 Garage
- 4 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining