Privacy and you.
House Perfect Pty Ltd (ACN 115 896 752) trading as THE Rowe Team Agency is committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
For the provision of the Real Estate Services, The Rowe Team Agency and its independent contractors including their directors, officers and employees, are required to obtain relevant information from their clients and release relevant information to all parties involved is the sale and purchase of property in Queensland.
It is understood that should you be involved in a property transaction with us, that you have the right to revoke your authority to share such information at any time. However, you will acknowledge that if you revoke your authority, or if you decline to provide information as requested by The Rowe Team Agency , The Rowe Team Agency may be unable to provide the products or services you have requested.
Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
During the course of your involvement with The Rowe Team Agency , we may collect, use or disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Assisting you to sell your property;
- Assisting you to purchase a property;
- Assisting you to obtain a loan;
- Coordinating repairs or maintenance of a property owned or leased by you;
- Recording or accessing information at the Titles Registry Office or other government agency;
- Recording or accessing information at the Residential Tenancies Authority;
- Recording or accessing information on tenancy information services or databases;
- Client and business relationship management;
- Marketing of products and services to you;
The types of personal information we may collect, use or disclose about you includes but is not limited to:
- Your full name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your residential address;
- Your postal address;
- Your email address;
- Your home telephone number;
- Your work telephone number;
- Your mobile telephone number;
- Your occupation and business address;
- Financial information including details of your employer, income, name of bank or financial institution;
- Details of your spouse, de facto, dependent children, and roommates;
- Details of properties owned by you;
In order to provide products and services to you, we may disclose your personal information to the persons/organisations described below:
- In the event that you are a seller or a lessee, we may disclose your personal information to prospective buyers of the property owned or leased by you;
- In the event that you are a buyer or a lessee, we may disclose your personal information to the sellers of the property you are purchasing or leasing;
- Your legal advisor(s) and the legal advisor(s) representing the other party(s) involved in your transaction;
- Your financial institution and/or financial advisor;
- Insurance providers and brokers;
- Utility providers and utility connection service providers;
- Persons or organisations involved in providing, managing or administering your product or service including independent contractors engaged by us as real estate agents;
- Tradespeople engaged by us to repair or maintain a property owned or leased by you;
- Organisations involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including maintaining or upgrading our computer systems;
- Persons or organisations involved in purchasing part or all of our business;
- Our related companies;
- Organisations involved in the payments systems including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations;
- The Titles Registry Office or other government agencies;
- The Residential Tenancies Authority;
- Tenancy information services or databases;
- Real estate websites;
- Real estate peak bodies;
Whenever it is reasonable or practicable to do so, we will collect your personal information directly from you. Sometimes it will be necessary for us to collect information from a third party or a publicly available source, such as a credit reporting agency, your legal adviser, your past or current employers, your previous lessors or property managers, and tenancy information services or databases.
Should information be required to be sent interstate or overseas, we will take steps to protect the privacy of your information at all times.
All electronic communication conducted with is The Rowe Team Agency or the sole purpose of assisting you with your property matters and is never shared with outside source that is not directly related to providing you with our services.
We need your permission to collect, use and disclose your personal information, and we may therefore ask that you sign a consent form or an acknowledgement that you have read our Privacy Statement contained herein.
In the event that you do not consent to providing The Rowe Team Agency permission to collecting and release your personal information as described above, we may be unable to provide the services requested by you.
Access to, and correction of personal information
You have the right to request access to your information and to request that insert trading name update or correct your personal information. A charge may apply for providing access to your information.
You may contact us by mail, email or telephone as follows: PHONE : 0419 664 034 EMAIL: Admin@theroweteam.agency POSTAL: PO BOX 6528 Clifford Gardens Toowoomba Qld 4350.